Adult Circus Classes
Swap your treadmill for a trapeze!
Do something totally brag-worthy! Small-Group Adult Fitness classes are run in 10-week blocks, however, enrolments can be taken mid-block if space permits in the classes. All classes are taught by professional trainers and circus artists in our fully equipped training space on the city fringe. Book in through our website or contact us by phone or email.
Choose from five awesome classes:
- Adult Aerial Tuesdays (7.30pm - 9.00pm)
- Adult Aerial Wednesdays (7.00pm - 8.30pm)
- Adult Aerial Thursdays (7.30pm - 9.00pm)
- Adult Circus 101 Tuesdays (7:30pm - 9:00pm)
- The Crew Thursdays (12:30pm - 3:30pm)
Classes are in 10-week block and savings can be made on some classes if you pay in advance. Check out the latest timetable at the link below!
- Adult Aerial: $344 (or 20% discount when paid in full before first class) *based on a 10-week block
- Circus 101: $344 (or 20% discount when paid in full before first class) *based on a 10-week block
- The Crew: $400 *based on a 10-week block
Circus 101 sessions cover the main areas of circus skills including tumbling and trampolining, acrobatics, balance, juggling, hula, circus games, and more. The class introduces you to the fundamental techniques and challenges those with a little more experience. All fitness levels are welcome.
Adults Aerial sessions include trapeze, tissu, aerial hoop, and more! Aerial builds strength, flexibility, and technique; absolutely no experience is necessary, and it is suitable for any fitness level.
'The Crew' sessions are designed for adults taking a 'circus leap' to further their abilities in their circus art skills. A weekly 3hr training session with a coach focusing on body control and mobility will start your week and help prepare you for your self-training periods.